Appropriate for PSHE lessons, and ideally suited for KS3.
The Youth Track includes:
- 3 detailed session plans for facilitators
- 3 PowerPoint presentations and video content
- Real life story of eating disorder and recovery
- Facilitators’ tutorial video
- High-quality worksheets and handouts for all sessions
- Certificates of attendance for all participants
In order to ensure we continually improve and extend the reach of our resource, we do ask for feedback from those who have purchased the Youth Track. We will contact you two months after purchase via email with a link to an anonymised survey. We gratefully receive any opinions from anyone delivering the sessions.
This tastelife Youth Track: Understanding Eating Disorders material is copyright and may not be copied and distributed without permission from the authors, tastelifeuk. This USB and the files within it are for use in your context only, whether used in schools or youth groups. Please do not resell or share this resource or any part of it with those outside your organisation. However, the worksheets and handouts may be printed and copied for participant use during the sessions within your context.
Permission is not granted for copying any other material.
All rights reserved. Copyright tastelifeuk.