The tastelife Youth Track: Available Now!
Eating a problem?
We know that life can be difficult sometimes. We try to find ways to cope, and for some of us, that might mean a change in our eating behaviour.
Concerned for someone?
If you are, you may well have said: ‘It’s my fault’ ‘I feel so helpless’ ‘I don’t know what to do’ ‘I am so worried’ ‘We can’t talk anymore’ ‘Where can I find help?’
Welcome to tastelife
tastelife is about just that: tasting life. tastelife believes in breaking free from eating disorders and rediscovering life in all its fullness.
tastelife offers hope for sufferers and help for their supporters through the tastelife eight-session community course.
We also run eating disorder information events for professionals, and are developing resources for all.
- 06 Feb '20February 6 @ 7:30 pm April 2 @ 9:30 pm
- 03 Mar '20March 3 @ 7:30 pm April 21 @ 9:30 pm
- 05 Mar '20March 5 @ 7:00 pm April 30 @ 9:00 pmUnited Kingdom
- 18 Mar '20March 18 @ 1:00 pm May 20 @ 3:00 pmUnited Kingdom
- 20 Apr '20April 20 @ 7:00 pm June 8 @ 9:00 pmPaignton United Kingdom
- 22 Apr '20April 22 @ 7:15 pm June 17 @ 9:15 pmRoyston United Kingdom
- 23 Apr '20April 23 @ 10:30 pm June 18 @ 12:30 pmUnited Kingdom
- 27 Apr '20April 27 @ 7:30 pm April 27 @ 9:30 pmUnited Kingdom
- 28 Apr '20April 28 @ 8:00 pm June 23 @ 10:00 pm
- 06 May '20May 6 @ 7:00 pm June 10 @ 9:00 pmUnited Kingdom
- 19 Jun '20June 19 @ 6:00 pm June 21 @ 4:00 pmUnited Kingdom
- 09 Oct '20October 9 @ 6:00 pm October 11 @ 6:00 pmUnited Kingdom
From The Blog
What an evening! tastelife wins Love Britain and Ireland Award Premier awarded tastelife the Inclusion Award for ‘an outstanding project supporting and serving people with additional needs’ within the community – Di, Mary and trustee Paul were delighted to receive this award on behalf of tastelife for 2019, presented by Baroness Kate Parminter MP at the InstituteMORE
This week we have been thrilled to have had our first mention in Parliament! A debate on Tuesday 4th February raised by Baroness Kate Parminter brought to light the painful discrepancy between the scale of care needed for those with eating disorders, and the capacity for provision as it stands. She comments: “While there isMORE
As the impact of Covid-19 hits, let’s determine to walk this challenging time together. Here at tastelife, we recognise that the current crisis just makes things even harder for those struggling with eating disorders. This applies whether we are suffering ourselves, or caring for others. While our community courses cannot meet in a physical spaceMORE