Introducing the tastelife Youth Track: Understanding Eating Disorders
Eating a problem?
We know that life can be difficult sometimes. We try to find ways to cope, and for some of us, that might mean a change in our eating behaviour.
Concerned for someone?
If you are, you may well have said: ‘It’s my fault’ ‘I feel so helpless’ ‘I don’t know what to do’ ‘I am so worried’ ‘We can’t talk anymore’ ‘Where can I find help?’
Welcome to tastelife
tastelife is about just that: tasting life. tastelife believes in breaking free from eating disorders and rediscovering life in all its fullness.
tastelife offers hope for sufferers and help for their supporters through the tastelife eight-session community course.
We also run eating disorder information events for professionals, and are developing resources for all.
- 09 Sep '19September 9 @ 7:00 pm November 11 @ 7:00 pmUnited Kingdom
- 11 Sep '19September 11 @ 8:00 pm November 20 @ 7:00 pm
- 19 Sep '19September 19 @ 7:00 pm October 17 @ 7:00 pmLurgan United Kingdom
- 23 Sep '19September 23 @ 7:00 pm November 25 @ 7:00 pm
- 24 Sep '19September 24 @ 7:00 pm November 12 @ 9:00 pmDorchester, United Kingdom
- 26 Sep '19September 26 @ 6:00 pm September 28 @ 6:00 pm
- 26 Sep '19September 26 @ 7:00 pm November 28 @ 7:00 pmUnited Kingdom
- 01 Oct '19October 1 @ 7:00 pm December 10 @ 7:00 pmHaywards Heath, United Kingdom
- 07 Oct '19October 7 @ 7:30 pm December 16 @ 9:30 pmWarwickshire
- 09 Oct '19October 9 @ 7:00 pm November 27 @ 7:00 pmUnited Kingdom
- 14 Oct '19October 14 @ 2:00 pm December 2 @ 2:00 pmUnited Kingdom
From The Blog
It is with great pleasure that we can announce Jean and Di have been awarded the Points of Light Award by Prime Minister, Theresa May. The Prime Minister’s daily Points of Light award recognises outstanding individual volunteers – people who are making positive changes in their communities and around the world. The UK award wasMORE
And just like that, we’re in May! The past months have seen the Youth Track progress in leaps and bounds; a real-life resource now exists, with an initial pilot in five different schools across the country. It’s amazing to see that what once existed as simply a ‘good idea’ has grown into a tangible three-sessionMORE