Eating a problem?
We know that life can be difficult sometimes. We try to find ways to cope, and for some of us, that might mean a change in our eating behaviour.
Concerned for someone?
If you are, you may well have said: ‘It’s my fault’ ‘I feel so helpless’ ‘I don’t know what to do’ ‘I am so worried’ ‘We can’t talk anymore’ ‘Where can I find help?’
The tastelife Youth Track: Available Now!
Welcome to tastelife
tastelife is about just that: tasting life. tastelife believes in breaking free from eating disorders and rediscovering life in all its fullness.
tastelife offers hope for sufferers and help for their supporters through the tastelife eight-session community course.
We also run eating disorder information events for professionals, and are developing resources for all.
- 11 Sep '22September 11 @ 10:00 am October 30 @ 12:00 pmUnited Kingdom
- 12 Sep '22September 12 @ 7:15 pm October 31 @ 9:15 pm
- 19 Sep '22September 19 @ 7:30 pm November 21 @ 9:30 pmUnited Kingdom
- 21 Sep '22September 21 @ 6:45 pm November 9 @ 9:00 pmUnited Kingdom
- 26 Sep '22September 26 @ 9:30 am November 28 @ 11:30 amUnited Kingdom
- 26 Sep '22September 26 @ 7:30 pm November 14 @ 9:30 pmUnited Kingdom
- 26 Sep '22September 26 @ 7:30 pm November 28 @ 9:30 pmUnited Kingdom
- 29 Sep '22September 29 @ 7:30 pm December 1 @ 9:30 pmUnited Kingdom
- 18 Oct '22October 18 @ 7:00 pm December 6 @ 9:00 pmUnited Kingdom
From The Blog
It is Mental Health Awareness Week and we are talking about loneliness this year. Research has revealed that one in four adults admit to being lonely some or all of the time. Loneliness is no doubt an incredibly difficult emotion to navigate and the rise in comparison culture and the lack of community throughMORE
This week is World Autism Acceptance Week. We know all too well at tastelife that eating disorders affect people from all walks of life, they do not discriminate. We asked Barbara Mitra from Worcester University to share with us, her knowledge and experience of the visible link between eating disorders and autism. There are aMORE