The tastelife Youth Track: Available Now!
Eating a problem?
We know that life can be difficult sometimes. We try to find ways to cope, and for some of us, that might mean a change in our eating behaviour.
Concerned for someone?
If you are, you may well have said: ‘It’s my fault’ ‘I feel so helpless’ ‘I don’t know what to do’ ‘I am so worried’ ‘We can’t talk anymore’ ‘Where can I find help?’
Welcome to tastelife
tastelife is about just that: tasting life. tastelife believes in breaking free from eating disorders and rediscovering life in all its fullness.
tastelife offers hope for sufferers and help for their supporters through the tastelife eight-session community course.
We also run eating disorder information events for professionals, and are developing resources for all.
- 10 Sep '21September 10 @ 11:00 am November 12 @ 1:00 pmUnited Kingdom
- 23 Sep '21September 23 @ 7:30 pm November 11 @ 9:30 pmUnited Kingdom
- 28 Sep '21September 28 @ 7:30 pm November 30 @ 9:30 pmUnited Kingdom
- 30 Sep '21September 30 @ 7:30 pm November 18 @ 9:30 pmUnited Kingdom
- 04 Oct '21October 4 @ 7:30 pm November 29 @ 9:30 pmUnited Kingdom
- 06 Oct '21October 6 @ 7:30 pm November 24 @ 9:30 pmUnited Kingdom
- 24 Oct '21October 24 @ 10:00 am December 12 @ 12:00 pmUnited Kingdom
From The Blog
Anxiety flourishes in the face of uncertainty. Fuelled by the ever changing environment COVID has thrown us into this past year, we face a final challenge. Returning to before. For some of us the ‘double vaccine’ status we hold fills us with confidence to face what we could only have wished of a few monthsMORE
We were all so sad to hear the news about Nikki Grahame who recently died, having lost her battle with anorexia. Please see our response here. If you would like to talk to someone from tastelife about it, please get in touch. If you would like some help with your own struggles, you would beMORE
Eating Disorder Awareness Week 2021 It’s eating disorder awareness week 2021! At tastelife we spend day to day and week to week helping people who struggle with eating disorders. For us, every week is EDAW but we especially want to use this week to help raise awareness for those who are battling, to extend ourMORE