Eating a problem?
We know that life can be difficult sometimes. We try to find ways to cope, and for some of us, that might mean a change in our eating behaviour.
Concerned for someone?
If you are, you may well have said: ‘It’s my fault’ ‘I feel so helpless’ ‘I don’t know what to do’ ‘I am so worried’ ‘We can’t talk anymore’ ‘Where can I find help?’
Welcome to tastelife
tastelife is about just that: tasting life. tastelife believes in breaking free from eating disorders and rediscovering life in all its fullness.
tastelife offers hope for sufferers and help for their supporters through the tastelife eight-session community course.
We also run eating disorder information events for professionals, and are developing resources for all.
- 19 Jan '19January 19 @ 10:30 am March 23 @ 10:30 amUnited Kingdom
- 21 Jan '19January 21 @ 7:00 pm March 25 @ 7:00 pmUnited Kingdom
- 28 Jan '19January 28 @ 7:30 pm April 8 @ 9:30 pmWarwickshire
- 29 Jan '19January 29 @ 7:00 pm March 26 @ 7:00 pmUnited Kingdom
- 06 Feb '19February 6 @ 7:00 pm March 27 @ 7:00 pmUnited Kingdom
- 18 Feb '19February 18 @ 7:00 pm April 8 @ 9:00 pmDorchester, United Kingdom
- 22 Feb '19February 22 @ 1:00 pm April 26 @ 3:00 pmUnited Kingdom
- 25 Feb '19February 25 @ 7:30 pm April 29 @ 7:30 pmUnited Kingdom
- 01 Mar '19March 1 @ 6:00 pm March 3 @ 4:00 pm
- 14 Jun '19June 14 @ 6:00 pm June 16 @ 4:00 pm
From The Blog
It is with great pleasure that we can announce Jean and Di have been awarded the Points of Light Award by Prime Minister, Theresa May. The Prime Minister’s daily Points of Light award recognises outstanding individual volunteers – people who are making positive changes in their communities and around the world. The UK award wasMORE
The tastelife team wish all our lovely supporters, volunteers and friends a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. tastelifeuk has had such an encouraging 12 months and we couldn’t have done it without you! We’re looking forward to more opportunities in the new year to keep helping people break free from eating disorders. LoveMORE