The tastelife Youth Track: Available Now!
Eating a problem?
We know that life can be difficult sometimes. We try to find ways to cope, and for some of us, that might mean a change in our eating behaviour.
Concerned for someone?
If you are, you may well have said: ‘It’s my fault’ ‘I feel so helpless’ ‘I don’t know what to do’ ‘I am so worried’ ‘We can’t talk anymore’ ‘Where can I find help?’
Welcome to tastelife
tastelife is about just that: tasting life. tastelife believes in breaking free from eating disorders and rediscovering life in all its fullness.
tastelife offers hope for sufferers and help for their supporters through the tastelife eight-session community course.
We also run eating disorder information events for professionals, and are developing resources for all.
- 10 Sep '21September 10 @ 11:00 am November 12 @ 1:00 pmUnited Kingdom
- 23 Sep '21September 23 @ 7:30 pm November 11 @ 9:30 pmUnited Kingdom
- 28 Sep '21September 28 @ 7:30 pm November 30 @ 9:30 pmUnited Kingdom
- 30 Sep '21September 30 @ 7:30 pm November 18 @ 9:30 pmUnited Kingdom
- 04 Oct '21October 4 @ 7:30 pm November 29 @ 9:30 pmUnited Kingdom
- 06 Oct '21October 6 @ 7:30 pm November 24 @ 9:30 pmUnited Kingdom
- 07 Oct '21October 7 @ 7:00 pm December 9 @ 9:00 pmUnited Kingdom
- 18 Oct '21October 18 @ 7:15 pm December 6 @ 9:15 pm
- 24 Oct '21October 24 @ 10:00 am December 12 @ 12:00 pmUnited Kingdom
From The Blog
Another year…another Big Give Christmas Challenge! 2021 is one more year that tastelife is taking part in the Big Give Christmas Challenge, the UK’s largest match funding campaign. We are running again this year 30th November – 6th December so get your diaries out and mark it in the calendar. Last year with our matchMORE
An Anxious Return: Eating Disorders among School Children September. The word brings a range of thoughts and feelings to us all. For some children, September is a positive time: a chance to reconnect with friends or an opportunity to turn over a new leaf. For adults, it can also be a positive time as weMORE
Anxiety flourishes in the face of uncertainty. Fuelled by the ever changing environment COVID has thrown us into this past year, we face a final challenge. Returning to before. For some of us the ‘double vaccine’ status we hold fills us with confidence to face what we could only have wished of a few monthsMORE