The tastelife Youth Track: Available Now!
Eating a problem?
We know that life can be difficult sometimes. We try to find ways to cope, and for some of us, that might mean a change in our eating behaviour.
Concerned for someone?
If you are, you may well have said: ‘It’s my fault’ ‘I feel so helpless’ ‘I don’t know what to do’ ‘I am so worried’ ‘We can’t talk anymore’ ‘Where can I find help?’
Welcome to tastelife
tastelife is about just that: tasting life. tastelife believes in breaking free from eating disorders and rediscovering life in all its fullness.
tastelife offers hope for sufferers and help for their supporters through the tastelife eight-session community course.
We also run eating disorder information events for professionals, and are developing resources for all.
- 16 Nov '21November 16, 2021 @ 6:45 pm January 25 @ 8:45 pmUnited Kingdom
- 18 Nov '21November 18, 2021 @ 7:00 pm February 3 @ 9:00 pmUnited Kingdom
- 17 Jan '22January 17 @ 7:15 pm March 14 @ 9:15 pm
- 17 Jan '22January 17 @ 7:30 pm March 21 @ 9:30 pmUnited Kingdom
- 03 Feb '22February 3 @ 7:00 pm March 24 @ 9:00 pmUnited Kingdom
- 06 Feb '22February 6 @ 10:00 am April 3 @ 12:00 pmUnited Kingdom
- 16 Feb '22February 16 @ 7:00 pm April 6 @ 9:00 pmUnited Kingdom
- 03 Mar '22March 3 @ 7:30 pm May 5 @ 9:30 pmUnited Kingdom
From The Blog
By Jean Hart – co-founder of tastelife. For anyone suffering from an eating disorder, the thought of Christmas does not conjure up feelings of delightful anticipation, far from it. Thoughts about the Christmas meal itself, and having to sit round a table pretending to be happy with friends and relatives brings up a shed-load ofMORE
Let this be our most generous Christmas yet It’s that time of year, some call it the most wonderful time but it is especially the most wonderful time for us here at tastelife as it is our once-a-year Big Give week! Our link is live and we are ready to give. Once a year weMORE
Another year…another Big Give Christmas Challenge! 2021 is one more year that tastelife is taking part in the Big Give Christmas Challenge, the UK’s largest match funding campaign. We are running again this year 30th November – 6th December so get your diaries out and mark it in the calendar. Last year with our matchMORE