Eating a problem?
We know that life can be difficult sometimes. We try to find ways to cope, and for some of us, that might mean a change in our eating behaviour.
Concerned for someone?
If you are, you may well have said: ‘It’s my fault’ ‘I feel so helpless’ ‘I don’t know what to do’ ‘I am so worried’ ‘We can’t talk anymore’ ‘Where can I find help?’
Welcome to tastelife
tastelife is about just that: tasting life. tastelife believes in breaking free from eating disorders and rediscovering life in all its fullness.
tastelife offers hope for sufferers and help for their supporters through the tastelife eight-session community course.
We also run eating disorder information events for professionals, and are developing resources for all.
- 04 Sep '18September 4 @ 7:00 pm November 12 @ 7:00 pmNorthampton, United Kingdom
- 06 Sep '18September 6 @ 7:15 pm November 15 @ 7:15 pmSwindon, United Kingdom
- 06 Sep '18September 6 @ 7:30 pm November 29 @ 7:30 pm
- 06 Sep '18September 6 @ 7:30 pm November 1 @ 7:30 pmUnited Kingdom
- 13 Sep '18September 13 @ 7:00 pm November 15 @ 7:00 pmLondon, United Kingdom
- 13 Sep '18September 13 @ 7:00 pm November 15 @ 7:00 pmStanmore, United Kingdom
- 17 Sep '18September 17 @ 7:30 pm November 12 @ 9:30 pm
From The Blog
Rugby union referee Nigel Owens reveals his struggle with eating disorder bulimia nervosa is not over and remains an ongoing battle. There have been a number of ‘firsts’ in my life. As a referee in world-class rugby, one of the most macho sports on the planet, I was the first in the sport to comeMORE