Eating a problem?
We know that life can be difficult sometimes. We try to find ways to cope, and for some of us, that might mean a change in our eating behaviour.
Concerned for someone?
If you are, you may well have said: ‘It’s my fault’ ‘I feel so helpless’ ‘I don’t know what to do’ ‘I am so worried’ ‘We can’t talk anymore’ ‘Where can I find help?’
Welcome to tastelife
tastelife is about just that: tasting life. tastelife believes in breaking free from eating disorders and rediscovering life in all its fullness.
tastelife offers hope for sufferers and help for their supporters through the tastelife eight-session community course.
We also run eating disorder information events for professionals, and are developing resources for all.
- 03 May '17May 3 @ 7:30 pm July 5 @ 9:30 pmSt Leonards / Hastings
- 09 May '17May 9 @ 7:15 pm July 11 @ 7:15 pmUnited Kingdom
- 10 May '17May 10 @ 7:45 pm July 26 @ 9:00 pmColchester United Kingdom
- 15 May '17May 15 @ 7:30 pm July 3 @ 7:30 pmUnited Kingdom
- 13 Oct '17October 13 @ 6:00 pm October 15 @ 4:00 pmWatling Street
Burbage, LE10 3JA