Have fun and fundraise for tastelife!
We want tastelife to get more help to more people – so we need you!
If you are up for some creative fund-raising, the more imaginative the better, then we want to hear from you!
Gallery of stars
So on the back of the fundraising talk last Saturday I decided to talk about it in our monthly meet up this evening. I raffled some tastelife goodies (travel mug, pen and keyring) and got £26 plus 4 people took standing orders for regular giving! Don’t be scared to talk about money and if you don’t ask you don’t get. Marie xxxx
- Decide on a hair-brained scheme (or something classy?) and who you are going to do it with
- Set up a fundraising event on “Wonderful” here.
- Find other ways for people to give to you here. Remember Gift Aid!
- Ask us for our logo for printing on T-shirts etc, and other promotional products contact us
- Spread the word your way – e.g. sponsorship forms, Facebook, twitter etc and on tastelifeuk Facebook
- Go for it!
- Get those photos online and join our stars gallery